CREW MEMBERS - Lawn Care & Landscaping
* Do you enjoy learning new skills?
* Do you enjoy working in the great outdoors?
* Are you looking to grow professionally in the landscape/hardscape industry?
* Are you seeking to work for a company who hires top level performers who share our goals and vision, who are passionate community leaders, and come from diversified backgrounds?
At Puryear Farms Nursery & Landscaping you have the opportunity to be a part of a team that carries a reputation for quality work and provides constant training to enable every employee to reach their full potential.
The Crew Member is a critical part of the team in helping provide outstanding service to our clients. Lawn Care Crew Member duties include landscape maintenance & enhancements such as mowing, mulching, planting, trimming, and tree & shrub care. Landscape Crew Member duties include: planting, irrigation, outdoor lighting, masonry, paver installation, and much more.
- Must be able to work full time with occasional Saturday work during the busy seasons.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- A valid Tennessee driver's license is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Superior company culture built on respect and professionalism
- Numerous company events with opportunities to involve your family
- Compensation depends on experience & driver license, etc.: $11 - $15 per hour
- Training Incentive structure for additional earnings
- Paid vacation (PTO) after one year with additional day added each year
- Paid holidays (total of 6) after one year
- Simple IRA plan available after one year (3% match)
- Health insurance after 90 days
Puryear Farms Landscaping is locally owned company celebrating our 27th year in business with tremendous growth opportunities ahead of us. We have big goals and need top performers.
We have created a superior company culture based on professionalism and respect for one another, our customers and the community. Our team members are passionate outdoor lovers, community leaders, and come from diversified backgrounds. Women are encouraged to apply. We hire people who share the vision of creating a great company culture and see this as their “destination company”.