HIRING: Hardscape Install Crew Leader
Are you an experienced team leader in hardscape installation looking for a work environment where professionalism and respect is paramount? One that offers an excellent compensation and benefits package?
Puryear Farms Landscaping may be looking for you! We are expanding our team and looking for organized and detailed thinkers to join our group of landscape professionals.
The Hardscape Installation Crew Leader works under the guidance of our seasoned operations team, while working together to install a wide range of landscape products including pavers, retaining walls, structures, and other related landscaping for outdoor living projects.
Required Experience, Skills & Education:
- 3+ years combined experience in landscape installation and Hardscape construction.
- High School degree or GED equivalent.
- Experience leading, organizing and managing multiple people is a must.
- Working knowledge of fleet equipment and trucks used in the industry.
- Must have the ability to read landscape plans and scaled drawings.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving with no criminal record.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual in English & Spanish is a PLUS!
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive and charismatic demeanor at all times.
- Possess a genuine love for the outdoors and landscaping.
- High energy, self-driven individual with strong leadership & persuasion skills
- Good teacher who enjoys sharing his or her trade with others through daily training
- Loves getting their hands dirty, prefers doing tasks and leads by example.
- Highly detail goal oriented person driven by task accomplishment & organization
- Enjoys coaching and building a team of professionals
- Consistently behaved person with strong core values of professionalism and respect.
- Requires minimal supervision and consistently delivers above average results
- Spatially intelligent, can navigate the most efficient travel routes without GPS
- Problem solver, patient individual who enjoys controlling chaos
- Comfortable managing & constantly communicating with team members
- Takes enjoyment in serving and providing value to others, enjoys working with a team
- Can handle criticism and accept responsibility for the actions of others
- Ability to make quick judgment decisions based on logic and research
- Able to identify the most important priorities and act accordingly on a daily basis
- Thrives under pressure, handles stressful situations in a calm and collective manner
- Strategic thinker capable of creating and implementing systems
- Ability to maintain a proficient, yet teachable attitude at all times
- Strives for constant improvement & enjoys working in environments of growth & change
- Punctual & reliable person that can be counted on to maintain good attendance record
Compensation & Benefits:
- Superior company culture built on respect and professionalism
- Numerous company events with opportunities to involve your family
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour
- Incentive structure allowing for additional earnings
- Paid vacation (PTO) after one year with additional day added each year
- Paid holidays (total of 6) after one year
- Simple IRA plan available after one year (3% match)
- Health insurance after 90 days
To Apply - Please Email Resume to: email@example.com