HIRING: Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Crew Leaders
Are you an experienced team leader in Lawn & Landscape Maintenance? Are you looking for a work environment where professionalism and respect is paramount, that includes an excellent compensation and benefits package? Please contact Puryear Farms Landscaping today. We may be looking for you!
We are expanding our team and looking for organized and detailed thinkers to join our group of landscape professionals.
The Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader works under the guidance of our seasoned operations team, while working together to maintain and improve our clients' properties.
Experience, Skills & Education:
- 3+ years combined experience in landscape installation and Hardscape construction.
- High School degree or GED equivalent.
- Experience leading, organizing and managing multiple people is a must.
- Working knowledge of fleet equipment and trucks used in the industry.
- Must be able to operate all maintenance equipment & train other employees on safe and proficient use.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving with no criminal record.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual in English & Spanish is a PLUS!
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive and charismatic demeanor at all times.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Superior company culture built on respect and professionalism
- Numerous company events with opportunities to involve your family
- Compensation up to $17.00 per hour
- Incentive structure allowing for additional earnings
- Paid vacation (PTO) after one year with additional day added each year
- Paid holidays (total of 6) after one year
- Simple IRA plan available after one year (3% match)
- Health insurance after 90 days
Puryear Farms has been in business for 26 years, and was honored to be named “ 2016 Tennessee Landscape Contractor of the Year” by the Tennessee Nursery & Landscape Association.
OR Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org