Landscape Installation Department
Landscape installation encompasses a broad scope of services far beyond that of just installing plant materials. By evaluating the site, and listening to the customer in order to understand their goals and objectives regarding their landscape, we are able to bring together all of the components necessary to create an outdoor environment which improves the quality of life for the customer. Puryear Farms is an award winning licensed general contractor providing a broad spectrum of landscape services including;
- Plant material installation
- Irrigation installation and service
- Outdoor lighting installation and service
- Swimming pools
- Hardscapes (patios, walks, & driveways)
- Fireplaces and fire pits
- Retaining walls
- Decks and arbors
- Brick and stone masonry
- Outdoor kitchens
- Water features and fountains
Why Choose Puryear Farms?
With so many companies out there from which to choose, why should the customer select Puryear Farms for their landscaping needs?
The simple answer is that we provide the customer with the greatest value in exchange for the money they will spend.
We provide that value through...
- Excellence in customer service. We only hire and retain employees who understand that customer service is our highest priority and that no customer must be left with unfulfilled expectations.
- Regular training of employees. It is our responsibility to the customer to ensure that the work we execute is performed by knowledgeable and well trained employees who are proficient in the tasks assigned to them. Employees receive training on a weekly basis as well as coaching in the field by experienced managers who inspect their work.
- Experience. We have been in business for nearly a quarter of a century.
- Leadership. Our management team has extensive experience and educational background which allows them to help our employees work more efficiently and complete their assigned tasks more thoroughly.
- Professionalism. Our employees are respectful to both the customer and to one another while executing their duties. All employees of Puryear Farms are required to wear company issued uniformed clothing while on duty.
- Quality materials. We use quality materials in our work and select those materials based on the value of the product rather than price. We realize that a cheap product can negate all other efforts on our part to deliver value.
- A commitment to quality. This is a core value that we look for in recruiting and retaining key employees. Those who do not share this value do not remain with the business.